Sunday, March 24, 2013

March 24 will forever be both Jonathan David Lidestri's birthday and the day I brought my baby home. To say that my life changed is much more than an understatement. Absolutely everything has changed and changed again and again. As I edit this, it is now March 24, 2018...

Angie was there to great us. She has since passed on...
Bless these memories forever
"Close both eyes to see with the other eye." ~ Rumi
"Demand It Courageously" by Julia Hartwig, from In Praise of the Unfinished
Faceplantasana! Fun? yes - practicing Bakasana (crow pose)
Growing stronger and healthier everyday
"I Didn't Know My Own Strength" by Whitney Houston video
"I love her all the world" the singer's husband 
Jonthan David Lidestri was only 15? wow! He is 32 today
Kudos - great word! Thanks for today's "K" Sonya
Lyrics to the above song "I was not built to break / I got to know my own strength"
Ministrations: the provision of assistance or care.
Niggling: causing slight but persistent annoyance, discomfort, or anxiety.
Our home was in Virginia Beach, then Cary, and now Raleigh
Play the Pause : now I Pause to Play
Quintessential 
"Resting"
Take Two deep breaths
Unlock the potential in them
Verily, verily I say unto you... Matthew 5:18
When we know better, we do better
X
Your breath is the brush that untangles the knots." ~ Flying Yogini on Facebook
Z

2 comments:

  1. You're quite welcome for the "K." My gosh you find great pics. Seriously, want to take kitty's spot about right now. Being the artist that I am I automatically zoom in on "Surrender." It's gorgeous! I'll be here on your blog for a while now because I'm also a music buff. Antoinette can attest to that fact. lol BTW...I'm on replay #3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re-Play #4! lol Last one...I hope. I need to really get some work done. LOL Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete