Monday, March FORTH!

An Artist of the everyday, Actively creating tangible happiness p. 152 
Budget
Creative emotion
DESIRABLE or NECESSITY
Effectual
Flexibility
GROUND BENEATH MY FEET
Happy Birthday to my first best friend
I learn by going where I have to go." ~ Theodore Roethke qtd. in
Julia Cameron's The Right to Write
Kermit

Love
March forth
Now
Oh the places we'll go...
Ponder Possibilities
Quintessential
Rice "saved" Elizabeth's mp3 player I accidentally washed. yay!
Sting, Stigma and loads of Stories
Thich Nhat Hanh: "If you do not give right attention to the one you love, it is a kind of killing.
When you are in the car together, if you are lost in your thoughts,
assuming you already know everything about her,
she will slowly die."

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you specifically mentioned the Thich Nhat Hanh quote. I so wish Elizabeth's father would have gotten that long or ago, or even now. I cute that from O Magazine probably 10 years ago and laminated it. I've kept it attached to the visor in my car as a reminder for as long as I can remember. My car is 13 years old, my daughter is almost 17, so pretty close to her entire life. Now it is my book mark and my prayer. I love her so much and she is hurting and angry with her father, basically for being who he is, but really it is for acting the way he does. I wish I could get her to see the difference - and so I pray.... because I do see the problem with all of the "wishes" and "wants" in this paragraph :)

    ReplyDelete