Spring "Read" 23 March 2013

Antoinette, thank you for the "A" for today :)
Big changes in the works
Cleaning is highly over rated
E
Follow your heart...
Just before... as in
Ken's response: "It's darkest just before the light."

Meditate
Now
Open heart...
Peace


Ready or not, I'm moving forward
So over Spring Cleaning
Tired
Unmotivated
Vacillating between overwhelmed and exhausted is not as healthy as balanced between energized and resting." ~ me! 3/23/13



We're moving forward
Xtremely stressed
 Yoga Poses of Literature Appreciation
and with that I say...
Zzzzzzzzz

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jackie! LOL @quotes 2, 4, & 6! I ♥ inspirational blogs! They make my day so much more better. :) Now, I have you, Antoinette, & Amber. What a great find today, and I didn't have to go to a yard sale to find it! lol Joining your team of followers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Sonya, thank you for your kindness this morning and your kind words here. We are indeed linked with and by love. The yard sale is part of my effort to sell my home and get out from under the debt I currently carry. Thank you for helping me take a deep breath

    ReplyDelete