Monday, March 25, 2013

Alis volat propriis: she flies with her own wings
Baron Baptiste: "Let the past be the past and
Create a fresh path authoring a whole new way."
Detente : the relaxation of strained relations
Enigmatic : mysterious, puzzling
Flying Yogini is one of my new favorite facebook pages
Getting many great quotes and images from it lately
Hurry up and wait is not one of my favorite things
Insidious : having a gradual and cumulative effect
Just have fun with it - whatever your "it" is

Lady Laureates
New meaning to the phrase "window seat"

Oh my...
Puzzling
Quality time at the
Reset button
Slaking - another good word in the book I am reading/listening to

Zephyr : a gentle breeze, esp. from the west


2 comments:

  1. Just when I think that I've found my favorite, you bump it with another one. This one is awesome from A to Z!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flying Yogini??? Going to look that up right now. That window seat is just as awesome as your "Z" word! Now, you got me looking in the dictionary. lol

    ReplyDelete