Prayers and Blessings for the Full Moon

"As a river flows in ideal sequence may your soul reveal your time in presence" John O"Donohue

Cauldrons and Cupcakes: Recipes for Creativity, Soul Growth, Writing and Life…


Elizabeth Mcg Johnstone
Full Moon Fun

Grace
Hear my prayer
"It can be pleasant to let someone else take charge" p. 76 A Discovery of Witches
Joan and I met for coffee early this am - another form of blessing and a prayer
Keeping to myself can be a blessing and a prayer
Librarian wanna be

New friends
Opportunities
Pragmatic
Q
R
Sonya contributed today's "Y" image :)
Thank you, Sonya
U
V
"When I am with you, everything is prayer" ♥ Rumi
 X

2 comments:

  1. You are quite welcome for the "Y" and I ♥ the letter "M" as well. Great post on prayer. It definitely heals. Peace & blessings♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bunny yoga poses! May the light of this full moon bring peace and empowerment!

    ReplyDelete