Inspiration - Sunday, March 17, 2013

"As the wind loves to call things to dance, may your gravity be lightened by grace."
Blogs I've recently discovered
Dangle them enticingly in front of you. 
Exhaustion
Fun and Funny
Going
Haltingly into this day...


John Burrough: “To find the universal elements enough; 
to find the air and the water exhilarating;
to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter… 
to be thrilled by the stars at night;
to be elated over a bird’s nest or a wildflower in spring
 – these are some of the rewards of the simple life.”
Kendall is snoring loudly. I think my pets are happy I am finally sitting.


"May your prayer of listening deepen enough to hear in the depths the laughter of God."
Nutella brownies - yum!
Opening to life pose
Paint Places where cleaning took it off
“Right in the difficult we must have our joys, our happiness, our dreams: 
there against the depth of this background, they stand out, 
there for the first time we see how beautiful they are.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke

Shel Silverstein
Understanding
Very, very, very busy getting everything ready for the house to go on the market
"Weary with toil, I haste me to my bed / The dear repose for limbs with travel tired;
But then begins a journey in my head / To work my mind, when body’s work’s expir’d..."
Shakespeare, Sonnet 27

No comments:

Post a Comment