March 23, 2013 part 2 blended with Tuesday, March 26th that got "banned for malware?? April 23, 2023

Anger is as good at solving problems as the wind is at stacking papers!" ~ Buddhist Boot Camp
Arboretum is calling me, I hear it in my heart
Be still and listen, the earth is singing... Balance work and play
Couldn't do it? or Decided NOT to? Clarity of mind
Disabuse: persuade someone that an idea or belief is mistaken
"Difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." ~ Tom Clancy 
Every door is another passage, another boundary we have to go beyond.” ~Rumi♥
Finally
Got a new haircut
"He who chooses the beginning of the road chooses the place it leads to." Harry Emerson Fosdick
"I shall be your eye and your hand and your loving." Let that happen and things you have hated will become helpers. ~ Rumi
Jonathan Livingston Seagull movie with my teen
Karen Davis on Etsy
Ladybug LOVE image
Martha Fonville gave me these flowers on the anniversary of my teen's birth :) today I feel like they look : droopy, bent, but not broken, a little wilted, but if you look closely, you'll notice brightness :)
Nice
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit." e.e. cummings
Promised hope..
Quince is flowering :) yay!
Richard Bach: "Look with your understanding..."
See the way to fly"
"Unable to think straight" ~ Deborah Harkness A Discovery of Witches
Vim and Verve" Nathan Lane as Lion in The Wizard of Oz in Concert
"We'll be ok, Mom" ~ my teen10am Saturday March 23, 2013
eXhale
'Zebra Blue' Thank you Plant Delights Nursery, Inc :)

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love it! Your art in using the alphabet is amusing! Kudos to Elizabeth getting a haircut. Boo! to 13 more bags of mulch. Seriously, I don't like yard work! Too many creepy crawly things in the dirt for me. On top of it too...ewww! lol Your breath is your anchor...woo sah♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Sonya. As much as love the word "Kudos" :) The delay in Elizabeth getting a haircut was in finding one we felt comfortable with and could trust. She's only ever had one, and our dear friend retired so... we are both very happy with Christy. No mulch today. I took Antoinette's advice and hit the mat - yoga mat that is. Actually - I hit the floor once today too, but that will be in a future blog. I love yard PLAY ;) It grounds me :) So happy to have you following along on this journey. Where might I find your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oopsie...fact #2, it takes me a while to come back to answer questions. lol However, I see you found my blog w/out my help. Independence at it's best...♥ it! lol Glad you found yourself going back to yoga. Exercise totally helps w/stress.

    ReplyDelete