Hope Springs forth...

Alan Alda was probably my first crush
Beauty is an internal light, a spiritual radiance..." ~ Marianne Williamson
"Chicklet-Pile" is the name of this image

Enjoying time with SEVENTEEN! This week!!!
Finding my way through this ADVENTURE
Give me Zen :)
Hope springs eternal
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I need to be." —Douglas Adams
Just focus what is in front of me in this now moment
Keeping a positive attitude can make all the difference
LOVE this image... me, sail off on my new adventure, alone, but content
Misty and I finally took a walk together again
Next up? Power washing...
Porch is clean - yay! 
Quiet
Rest-full
Watched with my teen 

This is my favorite image of this quote
My Mommy gave me a card with this message YEARS ago. 
I was in my forties before I knew it to be from Shakespeare's Hamlet

Unwind
Very productive day
We are almost ready to get it on the market
eXpect a miracle for us please. Thank you 
"Yield as it applies to Yoga" post  has more views than any other blog post I've created :)
Zen, thanks again, Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment