Waking up on Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Bone weary, But able to make Breakfast. yeah!
Crape Myrtle Courtesy of John Kincheloe
Doing better each Day
Elizabeth went with me to Bed Bath and Beyond!
From JC Raulston Arboretum's blog post for today:
"Happiness is the absence of striving for Happiness" ~ Taoist master Chuang Tzu
I can't believe I unpacked the whole thing!
John
Kincheloe
Learning to do a Little at a time is difficult for me, but I must Learn
"My greatest creation" ~ Og Mandino (day 52)
Need some yoga, and a massage
"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there...” ~Rumi
Potter, Harry Patter :)
Quirrell: Watching the end of the first Harry Potter movie of our marathon
Ron Weasley
Says "Bloody Hell" a lot - I like it! :)
Tickler file, a new expression for me, but it isn't as fun as it sounds :)
"Use wisely your power of choice!" ~ Og Mandino
Very wisely
"...When the soul lies down in that grass and the world is too full to talk about.” ~Rumi
eXhale
written by Anita from:

No comments:

Post a Comment