Our Last Weekend at this address...

Anxious About the move, even though I know All shall be well.
Breakfast 

Club 
Dropped off a few things at Dry cleaner, in case I even get that interview...
Every little thing's gonna be alright because Bob Marley said so
Front lawn Finished - For the last time. yeah!
Groceries? just a few
Home is where the Heart is

Just do it
Kaboom - Elizabeth wants to clean the bathrooms for me :)
Let go and Let God
More Movies
National Treasure 2
Oz the Great and 
Powerful
Quadlings
"Rise up this morning, smile with the rising sun." ~ Bob Marley

The big move looms...
Uproot and Unearthing everything
Very active hummers this am
Yoga Sunday am class at Cirque de Vol
Zim-zala-bim! ~ Oz the Great and Powerful

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move! I just watched Oz the Great and Powerful this weekend. Loved it!! Now, I need to read the Oz books :).

    ReplyDelete