Monday - Tuesday ... One more week...

Beautiful Blog
Contemplating Contentment
Do you remember...?
Essence
Finding Focus is a challenge this week
Getting Giddy enough to have Ginger crinkle cookies for breakfast
Hope Floats
Imagine...
Ken's yoga classes will help me Keep my promises
Lapidary acts of shared memory p. 234
Monday's Mail was
Not for me, but for the New owners
One more week
Post my last mortgage Payment - wahoo!
Quiet
Rain
Softly falling while I read
This week

Vacation Venue
Without Worry
"What is more basic than the need to be known? 
It is the entirety of intimacy, the eliXir of love, this knowing."
~ Audrey Niffenegger
 "You know what? It's just a house." ~ Ed Asner, voice of Carl Fredricksen in the movie Up
Zeke, Jess and Liam moving from Germany to Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment