Tuesday, July 29, 2013

"Another deep insight: Out on my pier about 9 pm, I hear an owl call I can't identify.
I think, gee, that's a strange one, and kind of early, too.Then I realize, no,
that's just the Gulf breeze over the top of my beer bottle." ~ Doug Wakeman
"Be in charge of your own moods"
Curmudgeon: good word, but not a good way to be
"Difficult moments, seek God."
“Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”     ~     Anaïs Nin
Giggling is Good
"Happy moments, praise God."
Internet AND hot water at the apartment today. wahoo!
JC Raulston Arboretum... Ahhhh
Kinda wishing I had eaten that last lobster roll more slowly and savored every bite :)
"Let God handle your life, but be in charge of your own moods." ~ The Long Road Back By Beray Thigpen
Misplaced my 
Neem spray in New England
Oatmeal from Whole Foods this morning
 Bolivian Sage (Salvia oxyphora)
"Pink, fuzzy flowers open over an extended period."
"Quiet moments, worship God."
Replaced my Neem spray today. yay!

Treat sickness with optimism
Up early for coffee with
Valerie and my Mom in the Village - July 27, 2013
Who could have possibly known we would lose her just months after this picture was taken
eXperiences are to be savored.
Yummy Yellow hibiscus at the arb
Zucchini stuffed with tomato, feta and dill for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment