Summer Vacation 2013 an ABC Story

Auspicious beginning: showing or suggesting that future success is likely!
Barefoot
Cartwheels
Dog Watch
Found just the right bathing suit for Elizabeth
Grammy and Grandpa
"Home"
Ice Cream
Joy!
Kenny Yogini
"May the beauty we love be what we do." ~ Rumi
Napatree Point
Oh! and moving :)
Pool side
Quaint, Quiet and Quirky
Redefine "home" and Read more
Stonington, Connecticut
Took Misty for a nice long walk in the Boro
\
Up from the basement... A
Very nice place to be!!
Weekapaug! What a find!!!
eXactly what we needed
Yellow House crew

Zen by Ken

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. After all of this, an extra "P" was needed, I see: ) I'm so glad you had such a great vacation. It was well deserved, Jax!

      Delete
  2. I don't even remember "replying" to my own post. I bet I was trying to post on yours - haha

    ReplyDelete