Sunday, July 14, 2012



Blessed By Elizabeth's Beautiful soul xo


Creativity is knowing when to add purple


"Dance to the light that is your soul." ~ Jendayi

"Every morning we are born again. 
What we do today is what matters most." ~ Buddha 
"Feelings are your soul giving you feedback." ~ Alice www.facebook.com/wonderlandsteatray 

Greatest gifts you can give someone are: time, attention and love. 
"He knows that if he wants presence, he must consult with nature. He must be captivated by the light. Always the light. Always." ~ The Lake House 

 I prayed for change, so I changed my mind. I prayed for guidance and learned to trust myself. I prayed for happiness and realized I am not my ego. I prayed for peace and learned to accept others unconditionally. I prayed for abundance and realized my doubt kept it out. I prayed for wealth and realized it is my health. I prayed for a miracle and realized I am the miracle. I prayed for a soul mate and realized I am the One. I prayed for love and realized it’s always knocking, but I have to allow it in. ~ Jackson Kiddard 

 J. K. Rowling : “And so rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.”

Kriyā (in Sanskrit "action, deed, effort") most commonly refers to a "completed action", technique or practice within a yoga discipline meant to achieve a specific result. 

 "Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage." ~ Anaïs Nin

 Morning Offering

I bless the night that nourished my heart
To set the ghosts of longing free
Into the flow and figure of dream
That went to harvest from the dark
Bread for the hunger no one sees.
All that is eternal in me
Welcome the wonder of this day,
The field of brightness it creates
Offering time for each thing
To arise and illuminate.
I place on the altar of dawn: 
The quiet loyalty of breath,
The tent of thought where I shelter, 
Wave of desire I am shore to
And all beauty drawn to the eye.

May my mind come alive today
To the invisible geography
That invites me to new frontiers,
To break the dead shell of yesterdays,
To risk being disturbed and changed.

May I have the courage today
To live the life that I would love,
To postpone my dream no longer
But do at last what I came here for
And waste my heart on fear no more.
~John O'Donohue

"One writes not to be read but to breathe... to think, to pray, to analyze.
One writes to clear one's mind, to dissipate one's fears, to face one's doubt
to look at one's mistakes--in order to retrieve them.
One writes to capture and crystallize one's joy,
but also to disperse one's gloom." ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
"Perhaps this is the most important thing
for me to take back from beach-living: simply the memory that each cycle of the tide is valid; each cycle of the Wave is valid; each cycle of a relationship is valid.” ~ Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Quiet Expressions
The Lake House

No comments:

Post a Comment