Thursday Things - July 11, 2013

"Authentic contribution to the whole" ~ SBB Simple Abundance
Brought home my first plant. Others to follow
Cacophony - love this word, even though I am quickly bothered by the actual state
Dinner from Trader Joe's was yummy, of course
Full day of work AT work (as opposed to "the move")
"Greetings from Bamburg" - a new blog post from my friend who lives there
"I didn't even notice" (That there are suddenly books in the library)
Jessica
Kelly ROCKS!
Lunch with Gail. Thank you, Gail.

Quest
Thank you, Carmen, for the following fabulous phrase
"Utterly craptacular" was how her writing was going on Tuesday. I hope it has improved :)
Vociferously: Jessica Samples' blog
Wafted, also from Jessica's blog, this word reminds me of a friend who liked to say: "You make me waff" :)
Zumba - not me, Jessica Samples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment