New Job ABCs

Another new beginning...
Back home
Celebrating by baking and nesting
Departmental Assistant
English and...
Focus

History and Political Science
Ice cream (Ben and Jerry's Coffee, Coffee BuzzBuzzBuzz)
Joyner Joy
Ken's posts helped me build this one
Media Services taught me a great deal
Now it's time for something New
Overlap can be Ok... for a little bit
Peace of mind
Quick cart wheel done Friday pm with Christine and Liz looking on
Religious and Ethical Studies and Sociology
Support roles Suit me
Transition Time, again. Thank you everyone for all of YOUR support, love and prayers
"An enthusiastic heart finds opportunities everywhere."
V
W
X

Z

3 comments:

  1. This is another one of "those" posts... The ones where I nod my head in agreement from start to finish. Congratulations again, Jax : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Antoinette. It was so great to see you and catch up yesterday. And thank YOU, Mandy. You know I'll keep you posted :)

    ReplyDelete