T is for Tracy - Happy Birthday to you!! Feb 20, 2017 redo

"Aesthetically pleasing" :) as my kid would say
Cartwheels and Crazy
Dancing through life!
Everything seems to Exploding in NC right now...
Forsythia blooming already in NC
Gorgeous day to be thinking about my niece on her birthday 
Happy birthday to you, Tracy!
I think this picture was taken...
June 200 at the Fantastic Umbrella Factory
"Loving, Knowing, Doing" Aug 29 Essay by Sarah BanBreathnach
"Michelle's Message "Found this rock at the beach today, thought of you Tracy Law!"
Napatree and Watch Hill pictures are the best. You look SO happy :)
One of my favorite pictures of my beautiful niece
Pretty Pinks as the cherry trees all start popping at once
Quite the surprise tucked in with the grasses at the Arboretum
Relaxing lunch, breathing in the fresh air and sunshine
Sunrise on Tracy's birthday, Feb 20, 2017
 is for Tracy!!
Unbelievably kind, sweet, loving, and beautiful, inside and out.
Violet Mae's Auntie

Watch Hill with her Dad, my brother Ken :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment