First Saturday morning in our new home

Abso - floggin' -  lutely!
Bangerang!
Crow!!
Do you hear me?
Epiphany. A piffy what?
First Saturday all YEAR that I can kick back and do whatever :)
Good form. Give me my dignity
Hook Humongous Happy thoughts
"l've just had a sublime vision. All the jagged parts of my life have come together to form a complete
and mystical whole."
Jack and Maggie
Kids Kidnapped
Listen
My Mom sang that song
"Now l'm bound by my indefatigable good form to wait."
Obsessed with success
Peter, can I talk to you?
Save them. You Silly ass, go! Squdge :) Seize the Day!!
Time Ticking away. Tick. Tock. To live will be an awfully big adventure!!
Using your imagination Peter!
Vision

Brad, have you ever wondered what it's like to feel the eXhilaration of flying?
You need a mother very, very badly! 
"Zebra-headed, slime-coated, pimple-farmin' paramecium brain, munchin' on your own mucus, suffering from
Peter Pan envy!

No comments:

Post a Comment