Believe... in or that? Aug 7, 2013

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on." ~ Havelock Ellis
Believe in fairies
Dorcas Dropoff
Energy level low
“For in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” ~ Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
Gratitude Goes a long, long way
Having trouble feeling at Home Here
Journal writing helps, I suppose, but I've not felt like doing it...
"Killing the Past and coming back to life."
 
Quite a lot to let go. I am making progress though...
Resting with my girl and watching Random movies

Unravelling? or... Untying myself from the past that binds?
Very thin line these days
Warm Bodies... interesting movie...
eXhume:to revive or restore after neglect or a period of forgetting; bring to light: 
Yoga was cancelled for this week, but the 4 of us who weren't there last week, didn't know that :)
Zither: a musical string instrument,. It was in a movie we were watching

1 comment: