August has Arrived

Attitude is everything
Breathe deeply and Believe with your whole Heart
Count your blessings... Choose to grow...
Do something each day that inspires me
Enjoy Everything as much as possible
Firmeza: strength, assertiveness, firmness, steadiness, soundness
Get a Grip on Gratitude
Having a Coke float for lunch Helps

“May you find the harmony between your soul and your life.” ~ John O’Donohue
New acronym for me: NSFW - Not Suitable/Safe For Work
Oh, that's how it is

Quake n Bake: I stubbled across this YouTube channel and will be visiting again soon
Relax
Science Safari
That SummerThat Summer by Sarah Dessen

"But now I drew myself up to full height, pulling in a breath that spread through me...I saw myself differently...As if my soul had expanded, filling out the gaps ... that had burdened me all these months. Like a balloon filling with air, becoming all smooth and bUoyant, I felt like I finally fit within myself, edge to edge, every crevice filled." (171).

View all my reviews
What a year it has been so far..
Xoxoxoxox
YOU are the greatest miracle in the world
Zzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment