Walking Dead Weekend

An apocalypse of identity
 
"Cherokee Rose"
"Days Gone By"
Farm
"Guts"
Human social behavior at its finest?
 "I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire, which will fit your individual needs no better than it did mine or my father's before me, I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you may forget it for a moment now and then and not spend all of your breath trying to conquer it." William Faulkner, as quoted by Dale Horvath on Walking Dead, Season 1 Epside 4
Jeffery DeMunn played Dale and he was awesome and not afraid to say what he thought
K
"Lead Me Home"
Music is pretty good
"No man is good enough for your little girl, until one is." ~ Herschel Season 2
Otis
"Pain doesn't go away, you just make room for it."
Q
R
"Save the Last One"
"Tell it to the Frogs"
U
"Vatos"


Zombies everywhere

1 comment:

  1. Interesting, I had not heard of Wye Oak the band. The Wye Oak was a champion white oak tree on the Eastern Shore of MD until it fell in 2002. I was one of the folks that helped with the clean-up and preservation of leaves, acorns and branches of the tree. Pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete