Weekend recap October 19,20,21, 2013

 and...
Bacon
Creativity
Delving into words and memories, and words about memories


Fat and Fluffy omelet for breakfast
Giggles and a Great yoga class
Heron at the Meredith lake
I Invite myself to let go of whatever does not serve me
Just the negativity goes
Keeping Kindness
Misty is going nuts for the squirrels ;)
Now, Nicole Krauss' The History of Love
Oliver, Mary : “I tell you this to break your heart, by which I mean only that it break open and never close again to the rest of the world.” 
Playing the Pause 
Quirky Quiet Quest
Rest
Streisand on YouTube: 
"Take me home to my heart" ~ "Shattered" by Trading Yesterday
Woke at my usual time
Yoga with my kid, and Kathryn Clark
Zloty : the basic monetary unit of Poland p. 11  

No comments:

Post a Comment