T is for Touch

Inspired by "The ABCs of Touch" by Writers Write
I decided to select one word from each letter and highlight it in my own way.
  • Ample : enough or more than enough; plentiful.
  • Bendable: I get it from my Mommy xoxox
  • Carved : 

  • Doughy: my personal favorite nickname for the Pillsbury doughboy :)
  • Etched: impressed, delineated, or imprinted clearly
  • Frothy Favorite 

  • Gossamer, as in wings
  • Hard, as in Hard Candy Christmas, another "oldie but goodies" :)
  • Inscribed
     
  • Jagged, better than Jaded
  • Knitted
  • Layered : like an onion, or a parfait ;)
  • Mosaic : as in "life's great mosaic" which always reminds me of Mark Biddle
  • Neat
  • Ornamented
  • Pliable Pencils
  • Quiet touch
  • Ragged Rug
  • Sandy always makes me think of the beach, especially Sandy Point, Stonginton, CT
  • Tweedy
  • Unyielding
  • Velvety
  • Warm heart
  • eXudes love
  • Yielding : giving way under pressure; not hard or rigid.
  • Zigzag was often how I felt about our feelings for each other when I was married

1 comment: