Warning... I cannot be held responsible...

for cravings that may result from reading this blog post...
A few of the many ABCs of why I love living so close to Trader Joe's

Asparagus roasted for just a few minutes with olive oil and sea salt
Butternut squash souffle
Chocolate Cheddar Cheese! it's really good
Dark chocolate nutty bits - yum!
Emmental and Parmesan cheese on my ...
French style flatbread
Ground cumin for the next batch of chili
Halloween treats
I don't particularly like shopping, but I do love to "browse" at this store
Joe Joe's Halloween cookies
Kindness
Lemon Loaf for dessert
More shopping today. This time Target
Now she is at the movie with her dad
Osmanthus and other fall flowering hedges made me smile on our walk today
Picked up ParaNorman for us to enjoy together
Quiet afternoon to contemplate the passing of a childhood friend
Risotto being served was so delicious I just HAD to buy some of that too.
Spelt Risotto with vegetables and chickpeas
Tea Tree Tingle shampoo, conditioner and body
Ultimately, pampering does help the most
Vivacious
Walked with my puppy
eXercise is so good for the soul, and now I can eat more :)
Yum!
I finally bought myself a new can opener, and it's purple! 

No comments:

Post a Comment