M is for... Monday!

Apple pie
Bites for Breakfast - 2 weeks ago, which is when I Began Building this post...



Each day is another opportunity to learn ...
Felt a little sad, but also Feeling
Grateful because my kid knows I am a safe place to be real

“I tell you this to break your heart, by which I mean only that it break open and never close again to the rest of the world.”  ~ Oliver, Mary 
"Journey Jeopardized" ~ Antoinette Dickson
Ken loves John O'Donohue's poetry, and so do I. Click on the image below and you can see why...
"Listening involves patience, openness, and the desire to understand." ~ Steven Covey
Marianne Williamson is running for Congress!
New beginnings
Opportunities for growth
Pondering
Questions
Regarding everything
Toes
Understanding is at the heart
Yoga and Creativity

No comments:

Post a Comment