Prayer to St. Joseph - Day 7 - May 25, 2013


Opening Prayer
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Dear God, Thank you for sending Kim and Steve Allen to our home last night. (#92)
It was a joy to open our hearts and our home to them and share what we feel and know about this house.

Almighty God, Father of mercies and giver of all good gifts, I come before you to honor you and your saints and ask for help in my many needs. I know you have a Divine plan for our lives and I pray I am aligned with Your Will for us. Today and everyday, show me in no uncertain terms what You would have be do - or not do, to follow your guidance.

Hear the prayers of my heart, St. Joseph, just and true, with a father's care you raised the child Jesus, and with a husband's love, you shared your life with Mary, his mother. I entrust myself to your care and place in your hands the sale of this house at 201 Sarabande Drive, Cary and ask that bring peace to our hearts on this matter. (Showing # 93 11:15am - 12:15pm today).

In quiet Nazareth, long ago, the Holy Spirit spoke to your heart and you followed God's will with wonderful faith. In the quiet of my days, and in the hard choices I must make, help me follow the Spirit's guidance and believe when I cannot see.

Day 7 God, our Father, give your fatherly spirit to those who are fathers now. Like Joseph, give them hearts of devoted love for their wives and children and strength for forgiveness and patience. Amen. 




I am also listening to the final chapter of The Greatest Miracle in the World by Og Mandion. It is called The God Memorandum and it comes with instructions for 100 days. I began on Monday, May 20th and if I counted correctly, I will have successfully completed that goal on August 27th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment