May 23, 2013


Prayer to St. Joseph, Day 5
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Dear God, please come to our aid and lift the burdens of our souls.
Help me release the past and move forward


Almighty God, Father of mercies and giver of all good gifts, I come before you to honor you and the saints and ask for help. Hear the prayers of our hearts and answer them. Amen.

St. Joseph, just and true, with a father's care you raised the child Jesus, and with a husband's love, you shared your life with Mary, his mother.
I entrust myself to your care and place in your hands this request of mine that the couple who are coming BACK to see the house at 1pm today can not HELP but buy it. AMEN.

In quiet Nazareth, long ago, the Holy Spirit spoke to your heart and you followed God's will with wonderful faith. In the quiet of my days, and in all of the choices I must make, help me follow the Spirit's guidance and believe when I cannot see.

Day 5 O God, who loves children, be kind to Elizabeth today. Give her eyes of faith for seeing far, a loving heart for welcoming life, and a place always at your side.
Our Father... Hail Mary... Glory Be to the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen xo

No comments:

Post a Comment