May 22, 2013 A tribute to Zach Sobiech and my prayers to St. Joseph - Day 4


Opening Prayer - seems to resonate when read aloud.
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Come to my aid, O God. O Lord, make haste to help me.
Almighty God, Father of mercies and giver of all good gifts, I come before you to honor you and your saints and ask for help because I know that when I have asked, I have received, when I seek, I find and when I knock, doors have opened.

Please pardon my sins and  grant my requests. Amen.

St. Joseph, just and true, with a father's care you raised the child Jesus,
and with a husband's love, you shared your life with Mary, his mother.
I entrust myself to your care and place in your hands this request of mine:
 If it is your will, please let lead "the" home buyer to 201 Sarabande Drive.
 Thy will be done. Amen.

In quiet Nazareth, long ago, the Holy Spirit spoke to your heart and you followed God's will with wonderful faith.
In the quiet of my days, and in the hard choices I must make, help me follow the Spirit's guidance and believe when I cannot see.

Day 4 God of families, bless my family. Keep us safe from harm, and let peace be in our hearts.


Amen
Beautiful
Fantastic
Grace
Happy
I am currently reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Just try and make people happy
Kinda like sitting in the dark
Live Life to the fullest
Now what?
Out of denial
Pass it on...
Quality of Life
Richer



"The kid who went down fighting and didn't really lose."
Upworthy
Wondtacular
YouTube
Zach Sobiech

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, my dear. and now it is off to bed for me. Sweet dreams. :)

    ReplyDelete