Day 9 - Thank you St. Joseph, Thank you, God!


Opening Prayer
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Thank you for coming to my aid and thank you for my loving friends with their endless support.
Almighty God, Father of mercies and giver of all good gifts, I come before you to honor you and your saints and ask for continued support throughout the process of letting go and moving on.
Amen.
This makes me happy :) MLS#: 1883049 Status: Contingent

St. Joseph, I thank you, I entrusted myself to your care and placed in your hands my requests and you have answered my prayers. In quiet Nazareth, long ago, the Holy Spirit spoke to your heart and you followed God's will with wonderful faith. Please help me to continue to do the will of God and make positive choices for my family. Help me follow the Spirit's guidance and believe when I cannot see.

Day 9 Bless all families, O Lord especially those in need. Remembering the life of your Son, we pray for the poor, for those who lack a good home, for those in exile.
 Grant them a protector like Joseph, O God.
To conclude this novena, say one Our Father, one Hail Mary, and one Glory Be


Allowing ourselves to feel the pleasure of...
Basking
Ceremonious joy
Delight
Emotional management is where financial management begins
Gaiety, energy, and Grace
Happily ever after, whatever that may mean
Illumination, Inspiration, and Inner equilibrium
Just 
Keep breathing...
Like sand through a sieve p. 382 
Magical, Mystical portrait - our personal Myth

Our Own 
Pierced the heart of the reader
Quip
Remarkable capacity for love
Stardust ans Serenity

Use Your Wings...
Visceral reactions
Willing to Walk away from self-imprisonment p.372
eXhumed p.358
Zest for dashing through life at full tilt p. 350

No comments:

Post a Comment