Day 8 - WE HAVE A CONTRACT!!!! Wahoooo!


Opening Prayer
In the Name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
Dear God, thank you for the many gifts you have given me, and those you have allowed me to receive from the lovely people you have sent my way. You have blessed my life in countless ways, but I do try to count them every day. Thank you.

I honor You and Your saints as I ask for help during this time of struggle.
May I  have Faith to alleviate my fears, and Trust in Divine Order to allow my worries to dissipate. Pardon my sins and bless my family.

St. Joseph, just and true, with a father's care you raised the child Jesus, and with a husband's love, you shared your life with Mary, his mother.
I entrust myself to your care and place in your hands the sale of our house to someone desiring a new home that has been lovingly prepared for them these many years. We did our very best, and now it is time to move on to our next adventure and a simplified peace-filled life. Amen.

In quiet Nazareth, long ago, the Holy Spirit spoke to your heart and you followed God's will with wonderful faith. In the quiet of my days, and in the choices I must make, please help me follow Spirit's gentle guidance and believe when I cannot see.

Day 8 Give shelter, O God, to those who need it, and bring together families divided. Give us enough to eat, and decent work to earn our bread. Care for us, O God. Amen.
ps. I love, love, LOVE that I actually was writing prayer and blog post WHILE the showing was going on yesterday. yippee!!!!


Today's ABCs are from that 20 minute Memorandum from God which is the final chapter of a fabulous book: The Greatest Miracle in the World.
Another mile - as in "Go another mile"
Be yourself! as in "Show your rarity to the world and they will shower you with gold."
Count your blessings - This is the first LAW you must obey  in order to perform the greatest 
miracle in the world, the return of your humanity from living death.
Do all things with love ... love for yourself, love for all others and love for me.
Eyes Enable to to Enjoy  the magic of a leaf, a snowflake, a pond, an eagle, a child, a cloud, a star, a rose, a rainbow ... and the look of love.
Fear not as you enter your new life. Every noble acquisition is attended with its risks.



God Memorandum, to you, from God
Heart that pulses Hour after Hour, day and night, thirty-six million beats each year.
Imagine.... you have the power to Imagine...
Joy
King's ransom
Love 
Mandino
Never, until the end of time, will there be another such as you.
Og
Proclaim your rarity
Quickly you found me
Rarest thing in the world
Synchronized to do your bidding
Take Counsel, I hear your cry...
Uniqueness
Vibrate to the wind in the trees
Wipe away your tears
eXchange all the gold in his vault for the blessings you have treated so lightly
You are the rarest thing in the world!  and then , just before going to sleep, I read:
Zombically p. 277 The Fault in Our Stars

1 comment: