Wednesday, April 17, 2013 - R is for Reading...

Celebrating 
Dad's 80th Birthday
Early morning
Family
Goodreads
Happy Birthday, Daddy
"It is time" ~ Rafiki
John Byron Law, Jr.and Jacquelyn Beth Law
Kendall in the lilac Kristen gave me
Lilac blooming, just before we moved
Matter of fact Moments
Now I can move
Open to new possibilities and watching...
 with my teen
Quotes from this book/ movie are so good: “And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.” ― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
Roy Blount Jr.'s Alphabet Juice
Stoddard, Alexandra
The Shared Wisdom of Mothers and Daughters
Vince Gill's "I Still Believe in You"
"We accept the love we think we deserve."  ~ Perks of Being a Wallflower
"You can't just sit there and put everybody's lives ahead of yours and think that counts as love." ~ Perks of Being a Wallflower

No comments:

Post a Comment