Today's the day... I hope

Act As if
Believe
Cartwheels Can't hurt either
Dare, then eat Donuts :)

Elizabeth's Johnstone's Elixir
Flying yogini
Grape nuts for breakfast
I surrender
Joy



Lavender bubble bath, with "real" Lavender from the garden
Mom's text Messages help More than she knows...
Novel Matters image for Carrie's Birthday
Open to the
Possibilities that reveal themselves
Quay: A wharf or reinforced bank where ships are loaded or unloaded.
Reading, Resting and Relaxing
Simplicity
Today is THE day...
Un-
Veiling








We must be aware of the real problems of the world. Then, with mindfulness, we will know what to do and what not to do to be of help." ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
eXhausted enough to nap in my hammock

Zymurgy:  branch of chemistry that deals with fermentation processes, as in brewing.

2 comments:

  1. Today sounds like it has been a lovely day, my friend❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. well.... I'm trying to stay positive... now we are watching The Lion King. I needed to hear Rafiki say: "It is Time" :)

    ReplyDelete