G is for Gifts - April 6, 2013


Chillin' at Carlyle Campbell Library
Down Meredith's Main Drive went
Elizabeth, her scooter, her pup and her Mom
"Fate smile and destiny laughed as she came to my cradle" ~ Natalie Merchant

“How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it.
How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it.
How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live 'em.
How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give 'em.” ~ Shel Silverstein

Joy
Lawn needs
Mowing...
Natalie Merchant's "Wonder"
Our new home
Pebble Creek Property
"Quick vent"
Rest now, mow in the morning

Image: Tree of Life and The Milky Way by Dianna Kouns — with Linda Wood Cress.



Unearthing
Very wings i depend upon for flight are strengthened through the struggle to break free from the remnants of my past.
Waxing my mental surfboard as I type" ~ Flying Yogini


Zig Ziglar : "I'm not going to give up, shut up, or let up, until I'm taken up! 
As a matter of fact, I'm just getting warmed up!"

2 comments:

  1. You truly are one of the wonders, Jax! Love you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you xo Love you too! ps. PRAXIS prep is done - all that's left is the making of the treats :)

    ReplyDelete