K is for Karma April 10th :)

Ampulla-shaped pilgrim badge from the Crusader period.
Compunction: A feeling of guilt or moral scruple that follows the doing of something bad p. 320
"Desire shot through me, and my knees went week..." p. 340
Ennui p. 340 The Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Fully alive
Gratifyingly

“I count myself in nothing else so happy / As in a soul rememb’ring my good friends.”
 ~ William Shakespeare


"Kiteflyers?" Thank you, Shellie!. You made my day!!


Moe's for lunch - Tofu burrito bowl - yum!
Now I know what book it was The Discovery ...
 Of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Purgatorial p. 337
Quizzical p. 338
Restful
Time and Karma
Unusually 
Vivid in the book The Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
When a bird is alive...it eats ants. When the bird has died...ants eat it.
"the feelings were eXacerbated by the knowledge that what I was about to say would wipe the smile clean off his face" p. 340
Ysabeau, Matthew's Mother
Zyrtec

3 comments:

  1. That last picture got me. I'll have to tell you what I thought it was when I see you Saturday. OK, that and my reaction to what I thought it was. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know... I looks like a wild caterpillar of some sort, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your "W"! I have been enjoying your selection of words each day. Karma is a great one :)

    ReplyDelete