J is for the Journey


Courage
Dance fearlessly
Enough
Fences have many purposes, of course, but none better than as an accent to a bloom.

Gardening With Confidence
Home during lunch to gather the pets ... 2 more showings today...
"Imperfect, just like life" p. 264
Kind
Love
Mom
"...Night fell over the earth when I sank into the miry deep, and my substance was hidden.” The Moon Queen held a star in one outstretched palm. “From the depths of the water I cried out to you, and from the depths of the earth I will call to those who pass by me,” I continued. “Watch for me. See me. And if you find another... A Discovery of Witches p. 267

Officious: kind, obliging, dutiful
Palpable: capable of being touched or felt
Quiet
Rest
Shhhh

Unwind
Visceral : felt in or as if in the internal organs of the body : deep
Xenophobia is a dislike or fear of people from other countries or of that which is perceived to be foreign or strange. p. 275
Yogaclicks:
Zaratan: a grandiose sea turtle found in literature and folk lore, notable for their long-life span and impossible size

No comments:

Post a Comment