And all shall be well...

Cuddle puddle: A group of people cuddling en masse to comfort each other or express mutual friendship
Daily bread
Eccentric Etiquette


Have another showing scheduled for 3-5pm today... please God, guide them...

Joy makers...
Long hot bubble bath


"No Mistakes" by Patty Smyth: "It takes what it takes and sometimes / It takes much more than it should
Perfect Pets
Queen Buttercup: another character from A Little Book of Sloth by Lucy Cooke
R
Snuggle partner
Thank you April :) I needed that!
Ubu is one of the sloths in A Little Book of Sloth by Lucy Cooke
Very much how I feel right now...

Xenarthrans:  a group of placental mammals, extant today only in the Americas and represented by anteaters, tree sloths, and armadillos
Zen?


2 comments:

  1. :) which is probably why I put "Zen?" ... so that someone (YOU) could notice it and comment and let me know you are with me :) thank you

    ReplyDelete