The "I AM" Discourse

Awaken to the fact that thought and feeling are the creative power of God in Action
Be an outpouring of this great presence
Cause perfection to manifest within my body and my life. Contemplate the true meaning of these Mighty Statements of Jesus....
Divine Love Dare to be, to feel, to use this Mighty Authority—God in you.
Energy of illumination... is anchoring in everyone Peace, Love, Harmony, Faith, and Charity to all.
Feel deeply this statement of Jesus:" 'I AM' the Resurrection and the Life."
"Great need ... is to feel the necessity of Giving time morning and evening to sincere meditation: to the stilling of the outer activity that the Inner Presence may come forth unobstructed."
Harmony is the Law
" 'AM' the fulfilled activity and sustaining power of every constructive thing I desire."
"Joyously held upon your God Self as the Source of your Being and Life, that Pure Electronic Energy continues to act unabated, uncontaminated by human, discordant qualification..."
"Knowing that God is the Power to think, then they know they have the Power to correct this and should joyfully set to work to do so.
 Law of God in action : Light ever enfolding all who wish it.
Mighty Flame of Life
Natural tendency of life is Love, Peace, Beauty and Opulence
Open wide to the world of its natural flow, to Opulence of God—waiting, surging to press forward to heal, to bless, and to prosper you abundantly." 
Poised person receives the energy which serves him, and which he automatically requalifies by his own poise.
Quickening of this Creative Power...brings results unimaginable. 
"Receive Limitless Wisdom, Love, Light, and the Application of simple Laws by which all creative power is possible."
Student of Light...take advantage of this opportunity with joyous intensity. Stand and declare: " 'I AM' Master of my world. 'I AM' the Victorious, Intelligence governing it. I send forth into my world this Mighty, Radiant, Intelligent Energy of God. I command It to create all Perfection—to draw to me the Opulence of God made visible in my hands and use...Speak and command with authority."
Tremendous blessings of all mankind... The "I AM" Discourse
Understand full Use of mental power
the essence charging forward to Vitalize the outer form is God in Action.
When one thinks of Oromasis, Prince of the Fiery Element, it is the Flame of Creative Fire within that is calling to Him for Assistance in the quickening of this Creative Fire within that is calling to Him for Assistance.When you speak in the Name, Power, and Authority of the "Mighty I AM," you are releasing limitless energy to do your bidding to fulfill your desire. 
eXpand that Light into the Full Illumination of the body and mind, raising it into Thy Active, Perfect Eternal Garment.
 You can renew any nerve, any organ, and build any member of the body into its Perfection almost immediately....declare: " 'I AM' the Mighty Presence of this Alert, Radiant Energy, surging through my mind and body, dismissing everything unlike Itself. I take my stand in this Alert, Radiant Energy and Joy for all time." You can pass this Pure Energy through your mind and body as I would pass My Hand down before you."
Zone of absolute safety

No comments:

Post a Comment