Inspired Self

Auric field is the energy field that surrounds my body. click here for article
http://reikiwellbeing.org/strengthen-your-auric-field/
Be you therefore, a wise gardener. Cultivate a deep love and respect for yourself... until you have loved yourself wholly by having purified the mind of every erroneous thought you have ever held—until you have loved yourself—you do not, in truth, love anyone or anything. Save in those brief moments when you let your guard down and the Love of God shines forth through you so quickly you do not even know what happened! The wise gardener cultivates a state of consciousness in which the Love of God is unimpeded.” ~ The Way of Mastery : Part One: The Way of the Heart
Committed to heeding every obstacle that Comes me and my goals: Love, peace, joy and happiness.

Escazu Artisan Chocolates:
Freedom is love under all conditions"   The Way of the Heart: Book Three: Lesson Twenty Seven
Gotu kola Sambola (salad): 
Henry Ward Beecher: "The sun does not shine for a few trees and flowers, but for the wide world's joy."
"I saw a beautiful butterfly in flight / And how it enlightened my life. / For one bright, fleeting instant, / I forgot about my problems and strife... click here for more  by
Joseph T. Renaldi
"Kitchari is the perfect way to cleanse your body and bring balance to your diet. It is a combination of beans, basmati rice, and digestive spices that is easy to prepare and brings delight to both your body and senses. This time tested formula, centuries old, is a complete protein, rich in fiber, cleansing to the digestive tract, and will act to bulk up stool for easier elimination." get justine's recipe from Mom's e-mail again?

Mom :) found it - again :) 
Neutrality is one of the keys to realizing that absolutely everything is interconnected and how I perceive and communicate is my choice, and how I place meaning and value, and therefore begin creating separation and fear. Book One. Lesson Nine.
"One of Us" by Joan Osborne: click here for video
Pebbles cause ripples. Choose carefully. min 27:30 of this video "kerplunk, kerplunk, kerplunk! 
Qualities of consciousness. Day 8 : Today I Activate My Hope - Deepak Oprah Meditation
Remember that the truth is truth always. Rest in simplicity
"Simplicity" by me: 
Turning Doubt and uncertainty into Hope. The Treasure is worth knowing and communicating
"Vibrance" also by me: 
When I am crystal clear - like Water - I realize I am in love just as a fish is in Water
eXperience each and every moment fully in a lived eXperience
Yesterday was Matthew's 20th birthday, and the anniversary of John B. Law, Jr's birth as well.
Zest is getting ready for Easter: 

1 comment: