March - Revisited

Amazing month with my Amazing "kid" now Adult
"Brain Candy" at DPAC
Cate Center Food Not Lawns
Dana Sumner : Director of Career Planning, gave a wonderful and powerful talk
Enjoying EVERYTHING about the growth I have been Experiencing
First Flower, then Fruit...
Golden Birthday Celebrations included most of the month
Happy I could DO a birthday, even though no one saw that special one
Joy of single parenting? yes, now more than ever
Kendall "helping" me with a project I was working on
"Let go of the life that has been inherited from the past to live the one that is waiting to come forth..." from Samadhi Movie

Me - the gift I giveNext step? New job
Open 
PanDan cake at Goji Bistro 
Quite a day, week, month, year
Recreating all the memory books 
Samadhi Movie has many amazing images in it, as well as a powerful message

Time to watch it again and fill in a few blanks... the eminent self is Timeless...
 Unchanging
Visiting with my Mom this month was definitely the high point

eXploring the new as well as shedding most of the old
Yellow roses for my Momand our entire campus :)
Zen moments through out the month, but this is definitely one of my favorites:

No comments:

Post a Comment