Earth day is EVERY day

Bill Nye Saves the World : Season 1 Ep. 1 "Earth is a Hot Mess"
"Curiosity is part of what makes us human; it's drives us... it's the essence of science"
Day 12 Deepak Oprah Meditation Challenge
Energy of hope is opening me up to clarity, calm, and power
"Get still. listen. Give the min permission to do what it wants to do." ~ Deepak
"If we think together and work together, good things are gonna happen" ~ Bill Nye
Joy of discovery! ~ Bill Nye Season 1Ep. 1
Karlie Kloss - Supermodel, Northwestern grad? and Bill Nye's co-host
"My bounty is as boundless as the sea / My love as deep; the more I give to thee / The more I have, for both are infinite" ~ Romeo and Juliet (2.2.133-135)
Nature, it starts to reveal an extra quality. This is the true blessing of shimmer...that the unseeable depth can touch us completely with its aliveness...lean in, it's the shimmer of Spirit emanating from life that permeates our worry to renew our aliveness." Mark Nepo p. 97 Endless Practice
Oprah Deepak Meditation Day 13: "My Choices uphold and support my life."
Present life. Practice living in this moment. Day 13. Renewal
Quiet the mind, and let the REST fall into place all on its own. this means you, Mom xo
Release the past and its imprints. Reclaim the present moment and Rise up. Renewal just IS!
Set vision for my life. Set it? I had not thought of it that way. 
"There is as much dignity in tilling a field as in writing a poem." ~ Booker T. Washington
Undivided attention to the activity in front of me at this moment
Valerie Lorimer's art:
When we heal the earth, we heal ourselves.” ~ David Orr
Xanthorhiza simplicissima
Zach Braff is in Bill Nye Saves the World Season 1 Ep. 1

No comments:

Post a Comment