Saturday: February 21, 2015 (mostly) :)

"Bring your angel wings." ~ Griffin
"Cotton Candy skies"
Desire and Destiny Meditations by Deepak and Oprah - my fav
Friends, Food, and Fun!! Thank you, Martha and Phil xoxo
Goal: to mix our hands in the earth...
"[H]onoring how life comes through us ... we get the most out of living... The goal is to mix our hands in the earth, not to stay clean." ~ Mark Nepo
"J'ai décidé d'être heureux parce que c'est bon pour la santé" ~ Voltaire (he was, after all, French ;)
"Keep strong." ~Sabine
"My days are barren but my nights are heady with you." ~ Griffin
Nisargadatta Maharaj: "You only have a self when you're in trouble." p. 93 The Book of Secrets
"Our hidden aspirations know where we're going." p. 96  The Book of Secrets
"Please notice I’m choosing reassuring thoughts." ~ Griffin
http://tamarrion.livejournal.com/38544.html
Someday, this will be us, Carmen :)
Today's Tea Tag wisdom: "Live through consciousness, not through emotion." ~ Yogi Ginger Tea
"Unique destiny and that destiny Unfolds with light and clarity when we are still enough to hear the whispers of our truest desires." ~ Oprah
Valentines all month long... I just gave Elizabeth hers, perhaps because I forgot where I put it and just "found" it while looking for something else. :)
"Waiting all those years to find out who you were has prepared me for this; a little more waiting will do me no harm." ~ Sabine
eXpanding Happiness quote: "To become enlightened, you stop running all the time and begin to walk. Once you’re walking, you slow down and stop. Once you stop, you see who you really are."
"You and I will heal each other." ~Sabine

1 comment: