Pulling it together with Love and Grace

Accepting this world in the fullness of All that it is!
Being of Service... Being all that I was Born to Be
"Contribute to the joy of another." ~ Deepak
 Day 16 of Expanding Happiness: "Radiating Grace"
Embrace the challenge, Embrace Change, Embrace, Embrace, Embrace... and let go...
Feel guided about where to go... Full sense of who I am 
Give myself more reasons to have fun and take Good care of me first...
Have fun and clarity and I want to feel good and wake up eager for the day
Kermit the Frog inspires me as well: “Time’s fun when you’re having flies.”
"Let nothing silence the song in your heart...Live in a constant state of appreciation
"My happiness shines everywhere" is today's centering thought... Magic carpet of Momentum...
Not Nebulous... clearly defined.. what things do I want to be working out for me?
Ocean ebb and flow is something I trust
"Put that smile on your face. Now put it inside, and let's begin." ~ Oprah
"Quality of mercy is not strain’d . . . it is twice blest; It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.” ~ William Shakespeare
"Radiating Bliss" Day 15 of Expanding Happiness Meditation with Oprah and Deepak
Scrabble with Sue is a challenge - she is SO good, She nearly always wins, but it is always fun :)


Unconditional kindness of the universe: Grace, the Uplifter of Unity - Oprah
What does it mean to radiate happiness? What specific things do I want to work out for me?
“You Have To Keep Breaking Your Heart Until It Opens.” ~Rumi
https://www.facebook.com/RumiQuotes/photos/a.299760286764093.70226.145479798858810/818193014920815/?type=1&theater

No comments:

Post a Comment