Wahoo!! It's National Cartwheel Day

Beach cartwheel - March 23, 2014
Cartwheels are my thing. Can you tell? 
Drawing of a cute little girl doing a cartwheel
Eloise's Birthday last year on April 29, 2013 was the first I gave as a birthday gift
Foggy cartwheel, East Beach, Watch Hill, RI
Gauntlet was thrown down by Andy Dreher, and thanks to Facebook, I have the "proof"
Half century cartwheel - July 13, 2011
I found this in an old journal. Be careful about what you put in writing folks...
dreams do come true :)
Julie did cartwheel for me upon arrival at the beach a few weeks ago
  photo by Andie Burke
Ken did a cartwheel for me on my 50th Birthday :- wish I could find that picture too
Library cartwheel
My Mommy took this cartwheel picture for me
National Cartwheel Day!!! wahoooo!
Once did a cartwheel for AAA guy, when he rescued me after Suzanne Britt snagged my keys
Proof of the original Birthday cartwheel challenge: 
Andrew Dreherposted toJackie Law Manning July 13, 2010 Happy birthday Jackie. Do 49 cart-wheels today please!
Stick figure cartwheel
Turning it all over to God
Under contract cartwheel
Videographic evidence :
Wrightsville Beach cartwheel
eXuberant eXcess
Yard cartwheel Aug 2 2010
Zazzle sells these speakers:http://www.zazzle.com/i_love_cartwheels_speakers-166677360372540179
ps. 'bet you didn't think I could find a "Z" ;)

1 comment: