List 25 things you are proud of... exercise from God is No Laughing Matter by Julia Cameron

Acceptance of the past
Being able and willing to Begin again and again, again
Creative expression through Cartwheels
Dedication to my Daughter and to my yoga practice
English degree
Fearlessness
Gratitude and Growth and
Having gone back to school in my 40s
Independence and Intelligence
Joining Joyner Joy
Keeping my sense of humor
Loyalty to family, friends and Meredith College
Newscarrier of the year, well that was a few years ago, wasn't it?
Openness to life!
Positivity and Playfulness
Quest for Quality of life
Real Relationships
Sustained peace, love and friendships
Uprooting and re-rooting, repeatedly
Vivaciousness
Willingness to keep learning about me
eXercise, as in this type and physical
Years of programming (computers) and now reprogramming, me!
Zest for life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment