Awareness of Living Real

April 12, 2014
Being that open presence of receptivity, vitality, and 
Changing dance of sensation playing out in open kind awareness... Creating openness and receptivity
Editing is a skill I can use to simplify my life
Focus on Formless awareness
Happy Hands are Helping Hands
"In the garden every flower / Has its purpose and its hour ..." ~ Julia Cameron
Juggling, but can I ""work ... peacefully" and in "a way that doesn't hurt your soul" ?
My heart and my Moods
Need to be
Open and expansive
Reunion for 23+ Meredith Alumnae - Thanks to Sandra Close and Anne Dahle
Symphony of Sounds and Sensations in the Space of awareness
Tingling sensations while meditation ~ Tara Brach
Uxorious : "wife-worshiping" ~ Elizabeth Gilbert in Committed: A Skeptic Makes Peace With Marriage
Vital essence - Vibrant-hued foods pp. 62-63 of 1,001 Pearls of Yoga Wisdom
"Wakefully notice this changing life..." ~ Tara Brach

No comments:

Post a Comment