March on 2 March 2014

Beija-flor "hummingbird" in Portuguese
Contribution Celebration
"Doubt is useful, it keeps faith a living thing"
"Figure out what you want and learn how to ask for it." ~ How Do You Know
"God, I give myself to you. I am your vessel." ~ Life of Pi
"Hug the spaces in between. Live loud. Live wide. Live tall." ~ Jim Crace
"I See the Light" ~ Tangled
 Jai!

Life of Pi


Natures that compliment each other Nurture each other
"One in whom persuasion and belief / Had ripened into faith, and faith become / A passionate intuition.” ~ William Wordsworth
Quality Questions return Quality answers
To life's Turning points
Unparalleled
Voyage with Vishnu
"We had time enough to break each other's hearts"
eXhale
“You are my everlasting home. Don't you ever be afraid. I am enough. We are enough.”-The Secret Life of Bees

No comments:

Post a Comment