"Give me a minute"

Appreciative of the Awesome Abundance of wealth God is constantly bestowing upon me
Began reading Blessings by Anna Quindlen - thank you Martha :)
Core self - Can Cartwheel through anything
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151931295340388&set=a.415600150387.196101.542505387&type=1&theater
Feeling very great-Full
"Give me a minute" ~ My kid, 7am Thursday, March 27th 2014
"Happiness must be grown in one's own garden." ~ Mary Engelbreit
Irie : "alright": powerful and pleasing; excellent, highest; the state of feeling great
Just finished reading The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz. I'd read it before, I know because my pen marked it, but I do not  remember reading it, so again, better with new eyes :)

"Living arrows sent forth" ... interesting concept, now that my daughter is an "adult" ;)
Opposite of stress - deep, easy breath
Power of Physiology
Quietly content?
Surrender all those ideas about being what you are not, and become who you really are... Surrender to Life... Surrender to God. p. 187
Three simple points: Truth, forgiveness, and self-love. p 178
Ultimate
Voyage
Wisdom" We are born with the right to be happy, with the right to enjoy life. p. 181
You are perfect just the way you are. p. 183
Zen Mama message for today: 

No comments:

Post a Comment