HOW do we march forth?

"Beloved child. Job well done, my precious child, race well run...Beloved life well lived. You gave the life you came to give. Beloved life well lived." ~ Linda Webb-Khakaba
"Champion the younger ones. Have the strength to see it through" ~ Linda Webb-Khakaba
"Death does not come when a body is too exhausted to live. Death comes because the brilliance inside of us can only be contained for so long." ~Micheal Lee
Ebullient : cheerful and full of energy.
Full of energy
"Give back love, let go my pride.."
Instructions for living a life. / Pay attention. / Be astonished. / Tell about it.” ~ Mary Oliver

"Job Well Done" by Linda Webb-Khakaba
Keep in our hearts forever
"Look my demons in the eye...Let my champion come out..."
"My beloved child, job well done... race well run. You gave the life you came to give. Beloved life well lived." ~ Linda Webb-Khakaba
Now what?
Open
Profound
Quiet
Rafe Ellis created a "hauntingly beautiful video in honor of our friend
"Sit a Spell in Stonington" by Valerie Randall
Transforming me and you..." ~ Linda Webb-Khakaba
Unbelievable that this Unique person has left this earth
Valerie's Corner at the Yellow House
"When I can see outside myself, and feel the pain of someone look ahead, I cannot see the path unfold in front of me.."
eXcellent eXample of a friend, an artist, and a loving person
Zadie Smith ~ “The past is always tense, the future perfect.”

No comments:

Post a Comment