Wed/Thurs Sept 4-5 2013... Another transition

"Allowing me to work in peace." ~ Sarah BanBreathnach
BanBreathnach's Sept 4 Simple Abundance essay
Carmen Christopher thank you for today's "F"
"Dare you...to step outside your comfort zone. If you're afraid to break the mold of status quo, you'll never have enough room to grow... spread your wings and fly!" ~ Antoinette 
Easy Evening... no homework tonight - no school tomorrow
Hopeful Heart 
I will miss working with
John
Kincheloe, and other
Library folks ;)
Meghan Griffith class was packed tonight! love it!!
Open heart
Peace
Quiet
Rachel Taylor, thank you for "N"
Thank you, God, Og, and all my dearest friends
Unsought 
Vocation
Wednesday Work split
eXtremely tired... getting up way too early this week
"Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it." Buddha
Zzzzz

3 comments:

  1. my top five just shifted [again] with this piece: )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "D" was unfinished and I didn't realize it until just now. I plucked the "Dare you" from you, went back to see which Day it was of the getting to know you blogs, then realized it was from a Facebook post, not your Birthday Blog "Getting to know me" and then never "fixed" it - lol - my brain is a little loopy this week, but in a different way than I have become accustomed to coping with over the last few (7) years.

      Delete
  2. There is some light missing in the library. And some light-heartedness. But I hope your new doorway leads to the best things. You already look younger!

    ReplyDelete