9/18/2013 now October 4, 2018 - where DID the time go...

Are you ever frazzled by the mundane details? I am but!
Bed, Bath and Beyond is still on my list, haven't gotten there yet...
Crisp beautiful day
Details in the fabric? or are they the fabric?
Errands, food, groceries, laundry etc, etc, etc?
"Fruit loop" my new name for a walk around campus that includes various Fruit bearing plants :)

"Giving thanks for abundance is sweeter than the abundance itself" ~ Rumi, 13th century mystic
Help others
"If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever." ~ Tennyson
Jackson Kiddard ~ "Opportunities surround the One who does not judge a situation as good or bad but simply remains open, trusting and persistent in effort and approach."

Kombucha : a gelatinous mass of symbiotic bacteria and yeasts grown to produce a fermented beverage." Also, beverage prepared by fermenting kombucha with black tea and sugar. 
Last Library staff meeting Tuesday morning
My cake for the celebratory portion of the meeting
Opened a friend's blog and realized I'd missed 3 posts... how?
Praying Mantis from blog that no longer exists
Quality blogging, photography and a cause with heart
Right now, this moment, is all we ever have
Starbucks card - yes!
Trouvaille:(n.) something lovely discovered by chance
Usually I wait until I have something for each letter. not this time, apparently
Zora Neale Hurston ~"There are years that ask questions and years that answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment